- RT @katyparkinson1: Fantastic trip to the Fitzwilliam today to learn about the Romans. @SanctonWood #SWyear3 Thank you @FitzMuseumEduca htâ€¦
- RT @AnnetteArmitage: If you missed James and the Giant Peach @SanctonWood @SWSseniors here are a few pics https://t.co/XEBfuyCMe5
- RT @AnnetteArmitage: Catch up with yr7 @SanctonWood & their Performing Challenge @SWSseniors https://t.co/mlgkfnDWHx
- RT @SWSseniors: Yr 8's Democracy timeline @SanctonWood spanning 8 centuries of English history http://t.co/fNcDGQBagt
- RT @SWSseniors: The timeline is taking shape @SanctonWood http://t.co/mnsFLcKfTY
- RT @SWSseniors: Yr8 @SanctonWood deep in the construction of their history of English democracy timeline http://t.co/YP96cCPZyX
- @richard_settle @Minerva_Edu https://t.co/y1KanbpTXF
- As part of our #SWyear4 #SWelection coverage tomorrow we will be LIVE streaming the morning assembly's big debate via #Periscope
- RT @Ri_Science: Crystals and lasers: The second in the classic series of 1987 #xmaslectures now released! http://t.co/FYgoKKWu1W http://t.câ€¦
- #VOTEBNC #SWelection #SWyear4 http://t.co/R9R3d1NrnW
- #VOTEGECOPP #SWelection #SWyear4 http://t.co/fWCRpRiRFe
- #VOTEBEPP #SWelection #SWyear4 http://t.co/a0hgM659wG
- #VOTEGOLD #SWelection #SWyear4 http://t.co/8do5T3E4eA
- 1 day to go before the big vote! Excitment is building ahead of tomorrow's #SWyear4 election. Who will you vote for? #ELECTION2015
- RT @katyparkinson1: A marvellous trip to the Botanic Gardens for year 3 @SanctonWood #SWyear3 http://t.co/kAXj1mGFxq
- RT @AnnetteArmitage: Auditions this week @SWSSeniors for the Summer Showcase @SanctonWood http://t.co/hhqjsAlQlE
- RT @manor_primary: A couple of great ways we've used Skype to help break down classroom walls for our children http://t.co/04BT3TG7Hb
- @manor_primary These are great!
- RT @manor_primary: Our classes would love it if you could follow their accounts to keep in touch! A list of them all here... https://t.co/lâ€¦
- RT @richard_settle: Nice one @SWSseniors @MrsHolman2 great show last night. Just peachy!
We are a small independent co-educational day school for pupils aged from 1 to 16.
The main aim of the school is to make each and every pupil aware of his or her innate qualities and skills, and to develop these to full capacity.
We are a family-oriented school and our setting allows for the provision of an outstanding contribution to the social, emotional and academic development of each child. We have small class sizes of approximately 16 across the school and this excellent pupil:teacher ratio is a key to the educational philosophy that focuses on the provision of a tailored educational programme for each pupil.