- RT @LaurettaJoyce: Fantastic night. 5 years in remission! Thank you @makenoise and @AnnasHopeUK and @SanctonWood for time off xxxx https://â€¦
- RT @JanesRachael: The Janes boys got to eat cake after great running for @SanctonWood this afternoon @CambridgeSSP great job boys! https://â€¦
- RT @JanesRachael: Lots of great running from @SanctonWood juniors this afternoon @netherhall for the cross country https://t.co/LDFIb8FZsP
- RT @Receptionsarah: Old but gold! Playtime skipping @SanctonWood https://t.co/ZQu0c6Ig93
- RT @Receptionsarah: Reception wool winding- great for fine motor training and fun and therapy too! @SanctonWood https://t.co/Likl4VWCVv
- RT @SWSsport: Good legs to everyone running in today's @CambridgeSSP Cross-Country at @netherhallpe - always a fantastic event. https://t.câ€¦
- RT @katyparkinson1: Book of the Week in Year 1. Today was Lucas's choice - A Snowy Night by Nick Butterworth. We loved it! @SanctonWood httâ€¦
- Last week's Stars Of The Week this week... https://t.co/sYKQixlI4b #SWinfants @Receptionsarah @katyparkinson1 @SWSYearTwo
- RT @SWSsport: .@SWSseniors were in swimming action last week at the @ISASportEast Regional Gala >> https://t.co/cPOhbSrO3y https://t.co/VJ7â€¦
- @kyliehodges1 https://t.co/vPcajDdlus
- RT @Princessebooboo: @Receptionsarah @SanctonWood @kyliehodges1 @katyparkinson1 @mervandlinda happy teachers=happy school=happy children!
- RT @Receptionsarah: @SanctonWood @kyliehodges1 @katyparkinson1 @mervandlinda Happy Birthday Miss Hodges! https://t.co/bIDeM25dVM
- RT @SWSseniors: Year 7 @SanctonWood have been capturing some of Wagner's music as a graphic score https://t.co/pmVhIBwjkp
- RT @katyparkinson1: Zack in the Praise Pod for wonderful writing about the house he would choose to live in and why @SanctonWood https://t.â€¦
- RT @katyparkinson1: George in the pod! He made a book at home which included a beautiful poem about family @SanctonWood https://t.co/Y2Ec39â€¦
- RT @katyparkinson1: Zach in the pod today for more amazing writing about his fantasy house. @SanctonWood https://t.co/zPAHUDZhum
- RT @staceyechin: @katyparkinson1 @SanctonWood Fab! She was so excited this morning!
- RT @katyparkinson1: Lindy in the Praise Pod for marvellous descriptive writing about her house in Literacy. @SanctonWood @staceyechin httpsâ€¦
We are a small independent co-educational day school for pupils aged from 1 to 16.
The main aim of the school is to make each and every pupil aware of his or her innate qualities and skills, and to develop these to full capacity.
We are a family-oriented school and our setting allows for the provision of an outstanding contribution to the social, emotional and academic development of each child. We have small class sizes of approximately 16 across the school and this excellent pupil:teacher ratio is a key to the educational philosophy that focuses on the provision of a tailored educational programme for each pupil.