Students are offered opportunities to explore and discover over 100 activities which allows them to delve into areas that interest them the most in practical, fun and exciting ways.
The programme offers activities across:
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) from Rocketry to Artificial Intelligence and Robotics to Young Medics.
- Creative Arts and English which allows our students to experience areas of the arts and get an insight into what a career might be like both on the stage, dancing or as part of an orchestra or behind the scenes song-writing, doing the stage make-up or designing the costumes or set.
- Sport: developing skills or learning new ones in areas such as rowing, self defence, Equestrian NSEA or yoga.
- Humanities: Exploring topics such as The History of Art, Archaeology and Mineralogy, Environmental Ethics, Weather and Horticulture and Introduction to Politics. Virtual Reality headsets help bring studies into Ancient Civilizations to life.
- Languages and Culture from Chinese Calligraphy to Flamenco Dance.
- Debate and Discussion – introducing topics such as feminism and philosophy.
- Plus activities such as a The Big Bake Off Club, Gardening and Mindfulness.
The breadth and diversity of this programme will give students access to a whole host of new experiences, help them to develop a range of interests and skills and build a sense of confidence that will support them in the classroom and beyond.